Information on Domain registration, web design, hosting and email.-Castles Information Network
Web Services For Business
Castles Business Web Services
• Business Class Email • Online Storage
• Email Encryption • Email Archiving
• Domain Names • Web Design
Castles builds your web site with our Award-winning site design software.
Business Class Email Services
- Even if your web site is hosted somewhere else, or you're part of a vertical marketing system, Castles can provide superior business class email services for your domain.
- The Business Email (one_mail) family of products from Castles.com delivers a secure environment to create, share and communicate. If your organization requires a business-grade email solution, look no further. Our hosted platform is Outlook-compatible and provides advanced features such as mobile syncing, message archiving and online file storage.
Business Email (one_mail)
- Castles business email resides on a robust Linux platform and offers more reliable features and reduces total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Professional Image
- Brand your business email with your own website name with a customized look and feel.
- Synchronized, Safe and Secure
- We keep your data backed-up online and synchronized so it's available anytime.
- Castles Business Mail works with most standard email applications that support IMAP or POP such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple Mail
Online Storage (one_storage)
- one_storage creates a completely secure online account to upload and share any file type including documents, photos or videos directly. With just a standard web browser, files can be uploaded and easily shared with colleagues, vendors, partners, and clients.
- Integrated online storage service.
- one_storage is completely integrated with your one_mail. A intuitive user interface saves email attachments directly to a user defined nested folder system. Document organization is quick and easy and simplifies locating, attaching and sending files.
- Share files with others through "link sharing."
- Files up to 100MB in size are a snap to share with one_storage. Simply select the file(s) you would like to share, and click the "Send" button. An email will be sent to your designated recipient containing a link to download the file. Advanced features such as email confirmation receipts are also provided so that you can be notified when your file has been downloaded. With one_storage, you never again have to deal with sending cumbersome email attachments!
- Anywhere access to your files.
- Your one_storage documents are always available. All you need is an Internet connection and web browser to access critical information with ease. Increase performance and efficiency with this integrated, time saving hosted email service solution.
Secure online storage and access.
- All files uploaded to one_storage are scanned for viruses. Access is secure and further enhanced when SSL is enabled by the email service administrator. Online storage has never been easier and now it can be done from a single solution. One vendor, one complete hosted email service solution.
Email Archiving (one_archive)
- A simple and intuitive solution for email account backup, storage and recovery
- Email archiving reduces the complexity of email storage and retrieval to achieve standard personal and business practices as well as assist with compliance requirements. Automatically store and retrieve email data quickly and easily from your control center saving valuable time and money.
- All inbound and outbound email stored for anytime access.
- Each mail, whether sent or received from any user, is saved for immediate retrieval. Email account Access is quick, easy and secure. Recover deleted emails, access email of an employee that is no longer with the company, or retrieve an email for use in a discovery process.
- Powerful web-based access to your email archive.
- one_archive is available anywhere you have a web browser. The advanced search filter makes it easy to find and recover emails based on key fields such as From, Subject, Date and more. Retrieve one or many email messages with a simple command saving time, money and resources.
- Integrated with your email solution.
- Email archiving and retrieval has never been easier and now it can be done from a single solution. Your email account includes integrated access to one_archive, which makes it easy to use and reduces the overall complexity. One vendor, one complete solution.
Why Email Encryption?
Why would this service be useful to my users?
- As email has become the preferred medium for enterprise business communications, preventing confidential email content from being leaked in outbound email messages has become an essential component of preventing enterprise data security breaches.
- Federal regulations (such as HIPAA, SOX and GLBA), email encryption security standards such as PCI-DSS and, most recently, state data protection laws such as Massachusetts 201 CMR 17 all require enterprises to protect private data through technologies like email encryption.
- Castles Information Network (castles.com) has incorporated Proofpoint Email Encryption to meet these email encryption compliance requirements.
How does your product work?
- An Email Encryption solution is ideal for any organization that needs to protect and secure sensitive email messages, while still making secure email messages readily available to appropriate affiliates, business partners and end users—on their desktops and mobile devices.
- Standard types of users for this product are: Legal professionals, Health Care providers, finance professionals, or pretty much anyone who has to send private and sensitive data through email.
- This service, typically only available to large enterprise clients, is now available to small and medium business uses for the first time through Everyone.net.
- Shouldn't SSL or TLS be enough to secure e-mail?
- In an ideal world if every server was properly setup to adopt these security standards to send the message then yes it would. In many cases, your e-mail may be sent to castles.com securely, but TLS is unsupported by the remote server, leaving your message unsecured and vulnerable to packet sniffing.
- For recipients which do support TLS, EDN’s new Encryption package includes opportunistic and for the first time, enforced, TLS.
Our Email encryption technology encrypts the e-mail message itself and sends it to its recipient in an encrypted format. The recipient will receive an attachment in the e-mail that was sent to them in a format called SecureMessageATT.html - which is stored on their machine. When opening this message, the recipient will click on the attachment, the EDN service will retrieve the key and display the encrypted message in a browser window.