Log into your WebMail.
You access Preferences by clicking on the small gear in the left panel.
>>> Remember to Click SAVE <<<
- This is where you change how your webmail looks – color, font, font size, date, time, language, etc. You can also change the color theme of your email at the bottom of the page.
- Message Settings – Set reply-to address, Forwarding, What to do with messages, Message Composing, etc.
- General keyboard shortcuts for webmail functions
- Change your password here. Type in the current password and enter a new password. Don’t forget to click Save.
- The security question is used to verify your identity.
- DO NOT USE….. At this time, the information here is NOT correct. refer to our email setting page for the correct settings.
- Email boxes are set to the Standard setting. You can add Trusted Senders and Spam Senders. Don’t forget to click Save.
- Create auto-reply messages.
- Create a message filter rule that automatically sorts through incoming mail.
- Create one or more signatures.
- You can create color labels for incoming email.
- Create image rules that automatically filter through images and styles on incoming mail.
- PGP keys are used to send encrypted messages between designated users.
- Data Usage tells you what size email box you have and how much disk space is used.