Web Site Design & Hosting Services
One (1) Year – $25
Sites starting at – $199.00(a)
(a) Three (3) pages – Home, About Us and Contact Form
We realize that one size does not fit all. Our initial consultation is always free.
Castles web design services are affordable for your business.
The average cost for a 10 page site is $599.
Self Management – Customer pays for web site design. Castles uses a proprietary and award winning design software system. Once the site is live, we spend time with the customer teaching then how to to manage their site and make updates. If you can use Word©, then you can make changes to your web site. Customer pays only the one-time web design fee and monthly web hosting charge.
Castles Management – Customer gets Free website design. Customer pays a modest setup fee and Monthly Web Services Fee along with the monthly hosting fee for a guaranteed minimum contract. Castles manages the web site and makes changes on a monthly basis. We work with customer on marketing strategy, creating specials and actively promoting the web site through Enhanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and monthly submission to search engines Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.
All web hosting packages include the BoldGrid design platform.
- Plan 1 – $19.95/month: 500Mb web space, 1 Gb monthly bandwidth + 5 – 100Mb email boxes
- Plan 2 – $29.95/month: 1000Mb web space, 3 Gb monthly bandwidth + 5 – 100Mb email boxes
- Domain Forwarding – $2 per month per domain for forwarding
Web hosting clients provided with full cPanel access including AW Stats
Web Hosting / Business Email –
Standard hosting email boxes are 100Mb with 10Mb online storage 
5 – 100Mb email boxes included with hosting package. (per domain and cannot be combined)
Additional boxes $2 each. Alias (forwarding boxes) $1 each
Upgraded Business Email Boxes
- $2.50 – 500Mb Email Box, 10Mb Storage, 5 Day Archive  (1)
- $3.50 – 1 Gb Email Box, 10 Mb Storage, 5 Day Archive  (1)
- $5.00 – 5 Gb Email Box, 10 Mb Storage, 5 Day Archive  (1)
- $8.00 – 10 Gb Email Box, 5 Gb Storage, 5 Day Archive  (1)
- $10.00 – 20 Gb Email Box, 5 Gb Storage, 1 Year Archive  (1)
- $14.00 – 20 Gb Email Box, 5 Gb Storage, 1 Year Archive, Email Encryption  (1)
(1) Access to archive retrieval is restricted to domain administrator designated by customer. Customer may elect to have Castles access and retrieve archived email. Please allow up to 48 hours for retrieval when Castles acts as administrator. A $20 recovery fee is charged to recover email from archive system for a bulk recovery.. Customer must identify time frame they wish to recover. Individual email searches are charged at the rate of $30.00 per hour.
Castles.com Email Only Clients
Legacy Customers – Standard – $5.00/Month – 500 Mb box /SSP/10Mb File Storage
• Alias (forwarding) email boxes $1.00 per month.
Upgraded Email Boxes
- $5.00 – 500Mb Email Box, 10Mb Storage, 5 Day Archive  (2)
- $6.00 – 1 Gb Email Box, 10 Mb Storage, 5 Day Archive  (2)
- $7.50 – 5 Gb Email Box, 10 Mb Storage, 5 Day Archive  (2)
- $10.00 – 10 Gb Email Box, 5 Gb Storage, 5 Day Archive  (2)
- $12.00 – 20 Gb Email Box, 5 Gb Storage, 1 Year Archive  (2)
- $16.00 – 20 Gb Email Box, 5 Gb Storage, 1 Year Archive, Email Encryption  (2)
(2) Access to archive retrieval is restricted to Castles Support for castles.com email accounts. Please allow up to 48 hours for retrieval when requests are made during regular business hours.. A $20 recover fee is charged to recover email from archive system for a bulk recovery.. Customer must identify time frame they wish to recover. Searches for individual emails or groups of emails are charged at the rate of $30.00 per hour.
• Email only accounts are billed on a semi-annual or annual basis
Internet Access – Wireless.
Castles Point-to-Point Wireless Ultraband (1)(2)(3)
Serving Solano, Yolo and Parts of Napa County
Residential Wireless Services
Legacy service plans are burstable with sustained speeds up to 10 Mbs download, or higher.
UBNT AC plans are burstable up to 20 Mbs download
Standard residential installation (5)
- $250.00 Installation Fee – Solano County
- $350.00 Installation Fee – Solano and Yolo County 15+ Air Miles from Tower (6)
Includes 100 feet of cable – Non standard installs may be higher
- $150.00 Upgrade Fee – Solano County
- $250.00 Upgrade Fee – Solano and Yolo County 15+ Air Miles from Tower (6)
Service plans marked (AC) require Ubiquity AC equipment at both the tower Access Point (AP) and customer site. Current customers with non AC Ubiquity Equipment would have to upgrade. AC Routers are recommended for best performance.
UBNT AC plans are based on service from the first of each month. Upgrades and installs are prorated during the first month based on a typical 30 day month. Going forward the customer will be invoiced by email approximately the 20th of each month with payment due on the 1st of the following month. Customers may pay by check or credit/debit card.
Service calls are billed at $75 per hour. ***
Customers may split installation into 2 consecutive monthly payments if needed.
Castles is in the process of upgrading the entire Point-to-Point Wireless Network System. These upgrades allow us to offer higher bandwidth packages. Not all speeds are available in all areas at this time.
• Legacy UBNT Plans
Download Speed Upload Speed
(Sustained) (Sustained) Monthly Capacity
- A) 2.0 Mbs 0.5 Mbs NA Burstable to 10 Mbs or higher *
- B) 4.0 Mbs 1.0 Mbs NA Burstable to 10 Mbs or higher
• Castles UBNT Residential AC Plans (Yolo Customers – See Note Below)
Download Speed (Sustained**) Upload Speed (Sustained**)
- AC-2) 2.0 Mbs / 0.5 Mbs $69.00/Mo. Burstable up to 15 Mbs or higher *
- AC-4) 4.0 Mbs / 1.0 Mbs $79.00/Mo. Burstable up to 15 Mbs or higher
- AC-10) 10.0 Mbs / 1.0 Mbs $99.00/Mo. Burstable up to 15 Mbs or higher – Available in specific locations.
- AC-X) Custom Speed Profile – Higher sustained upload and download speed profiles available for business and SOHO users.
Legacy wireless UBNT customers may upgrade to an AC Package at reduced cost **
** Upgrades my affect your monthly rate
Attention Yolo County Customers
Monthly UBNT AC Plan Prices good in all areas. Most Yolo County customer will enjoy the same installation price. Due to the distance some customers may be to Berryessa Peak, installation and equipment prices may vary. Castles is happy to complete a free site survey and quote an installation price.
(1) Speeds and service vary by location and governed by distance to transmitters and/or relays, type of antenna, quality of connection, network traffic, Internet traffic and router relays as well as other factors beyond our control. Speeds listed are those expected under ideal conditions from a hard-wired connection to the power injector. Service past the power injector is dependent on any variables. Speed over WiFi tend to be slower. Your speed may be lower or even higher. Overall bandwidth is shared by all customers and devices connected to the network at any given time. The number of devices connected at your location and their activity influence your individual performance. (Network devices typically include computers, laptop devices, tablets, smart phones, gaming consoles, etc.)
(2) All services not available at all locations. Check with Castles staff for availability of a specific service at your location.
(3) Customer must provide their own wireless router. Routers may be purchased at office supply stores, big box stores, electronic supply store or online.
(5) Installation prices shown are typical residential installs. Custom or unique installs may require additional labor and/or equipment which would result in a price adjustment. Commercial installs may be higher and require a non-penetrating roof mount. Commercial installs are priced according to the nature of the individual site.
(6) Castles cannot guarantee burstable rate over 15 air miles from tower.
*Suitable for basic Internet. May not be suitable for streaming videos and does not support HD streaming.
**Castles Point-to-Multipoint is a shared access network. Speeds are relative to cutomer premise equipment (radios, routers, network cards, etc.) and customer environment (local wifi interferences, customer wifi range, etc.). Both download and upload speeds are impacted by the number of customers online at any given time, what the customer is doing as well as others at that location, upstream provider issues, and the list goes on.
***Service calls are billed at $75 per hour. Castles will normally troubleshoot a wireless issue remotely and customers are expected to cooperate with both phone support techs and field techs. Techs will work through a troubleshooting checklist with the customer to get service restored as quick as possible. In most case, the customer should reboot all equipment when there is an issue – this typically restores service.