High Speed Wireless Internet Access
Internet Service Plans
All Plans Include
- Unlimited Use – No Data Cap – No daily, weekly or monthly data caps, over charges or throttling.
- No Extended Contracts – Service is on a month-to-month agreement, no long-term contracts or early termination fees.
- Burstable – Plans include a burstable download of up to 15 Mbs down and up to 4 Mbs up.
- (The burstable amounts have been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Secure Network – Wireless connections are WPA2+AES encrypted connection.
- Reliability – Our network has a greater than 99% network up-time
- Provide Your Own Router – no router leases or required buys.
- Free 24 hour Toll Free Support telephone line.
- 24×7 Network Monitoring (uptime, connection quality)
- Network Redundancy – Many of our sites have redundancy built in and emergency power backup.
Castles responsibility stops at the power injector. If the customer can connect and has Internet access by plugging into the LAN port of the power injector, then we know the system is working and the cause of an issue most likely is with either the router or some other device – or there could be local interference with the WIFI signal at that location. Should the customer have an Internet issue with no service, our technician will verify the radio is up and responding. If there is no system outage, the technician walks the customer through a series of steps to help identify the problem. One step is to turn off any router the customer has, move the Ethernet cable from the router to a computer and restart. If the customer has Internet at that point, the customer is online and has access. The customer is instructed at that point to check the router troubleshooting guide (often provided online) or contact the router manufacturer. Unfortunately, due to the number of routers available and untold configuration options, Castles does not provide router support.