Castles is migrating all customers to a new WebMail platform.
This migration will introduce you to an improved WebMail and Portal experience.
What we will do:
- We will provision a new email box with your aliases and optional mailbox-forward rules,
- Transfer personal address books and calendars,
- Synchronize mailbox folders and messages to the new platform,
- Take the old platform offline March 4th.
What YOU MUST DO
- You Must log in to all your email boxes via WebMail before the end of February to join the process of syncing your old box to the new one.
- Open a web browser and log into your webmail box. You can go to castles.com and click the webmail button. Type in your full email address and password and click Login. Once logged in your home screen will appear. That’s it. Your username (email address) and password have been verified. You may then log out.
IMPORTANT – If you fail to log in…..
- If users do not log in to their webmail box before the end of February, they will be locked out of the email platform and need to reset their password to gain access to that mailbox on the new platform. Users will only have access to new messages and the platform after March 4th and may temporarily without access to their older messages while their mail-sync completes.
Take a couple minutes please and view a quick video of the new WebMail.